HPSG 2012, CNU, Korea::::The 19th International Conference on Head-Driven Phrase Structure Grammar
Registration > Registration Fees
1. Registration Fees
All conference participants are required to register in order to attend the conference.
For oral presentation and inclusion of paper in conference proceedings, a full registration before June 30, 2012 is mandatory for at least one author.
Student registrations are intended for students who wish to visit the conference --- papers cannot be published and presented with such a registration.
A maximum of two papers can be published for each full (non-student) registration. Register for HPSG 2012 and Ellipsis Workshop in
advance and help us put the conference in better shape.
Conference participation, conference proceedings
Lunch on all conference days (except the tutorial day, 7/18)
Two coffee & snacks breaks on each conference day
One social program (tour).
No separate registration for Ellipsis Workshop only or for Tutorial only is allowed.
Registration is complete only after payment in full has been received.
2. Options to pay
1. My pre-registration fees of US $____ has been remitted to Byong-Rae Ryu (HPSG 2012) at the following bank account.
1) Bank Name: HANA BANK
2) Branch Name: CHUNGNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY BRANCH
3) Swift Code: HNBNKRSE
4) Beneficiary: Byong-Rae Ryu
5) Account Number: 660-910024-19905
6) Telephone Number (Hana Bank): +82-42-544-1111
7) Address: 99 DAEHAK-NO, YUSEONG-GU, DAEJEON, SOUTH KOREA [ZIP: 305-764]
2. A money order of US $__________ , payable to Byong-Rae Ryu (HPSG 2012).
3. 160,000 KRW (for non-students) or 80,000 KRW (for students) will be paid on site (No USD or EURO will be accepted on site).
3. Registration Fee Refund Policy:
If you cancel your pre-registration by June 30, 2012,
50% of the fee will be refunded after the conference. After July 1, 2012, no refund will be granted.
3. Contact for more information:
Byong-Rae Ryu (Chair of Local Organizing Committee, HPSG 2012 and Ellipsis Workshop)
Department of Linguistics, Chungnam National University
99 Daehak-no, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-764, Republic of Korea
Fax: +82-42-823-3667 Phone: +82-42-821-6396